Tuesday, March 22, 2011

After two and a half years......





Trying again,I am not new to IUI
My first IUI with Gonal resulted in twins in 2007 which I lost at 12 and 23 weeks .
It was aggressive back them and I had over 10 mature follicles on each side.


Then a few months after my loss I started at a different clinic .Three iui's into my cycle and 6 mature follicles(with gonal ) I became pregnant with my son who is now two and a half years old .

I am at a new clinic and just went through yesterday my first iui cycle with them .
I took 75 ui of puregon.with one mature follicle.They cancelled my last cycle for iui because they do not want do do a cycle with more then three follicles :(
My husband has an excellent sperm count ,infact the nurse who did the iui said their was only one other partner that she ever saw at the clinic with his same sperm count .
I begin on march 23rd tomorrow on 200 mg of progesterone .one at night and one during the day .This cycle I will be taking prometrium orally .Previously I have taken the suppositories in my past cycles.
On April 1 st ,2011 I go back to the clinic for a pregnancy blood test .

This Bog is about hope and eventually I would like it to be my IUI journey blog turned into my pregnancy blog .My happy 2 and a half will have a sibling ,I am determined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment